EL!TE CLAN MW3

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EL!TE CLAN MW3

TeknoMW3 Clan

5 posters

[Accepted] AcTiVeMaN wants to join the best clan called EL!T to have fun with the best friends and the best brother, D-DEV!l <3

KiNGDDeViL
    KiNGDDeViL
    Leader
    Leader

[Accepted] AcTiVeMaN wants to join the best clan called EL!T to have fun with the best friends and the best brother, D-DEV!l <3 Empty [Accepted] AcTiVeMaN wants to join the best clan called EL!T to have fun with the best friends and the best brother, D-DEV!l <3

Post by KiNGDDeViL Sun 3 May - 2:40

you need to post a thread

- Your name in-game  AcTiVeMaN
    - You country : Netherlands
    - Your age : 15 -__________-
    - Your old nicknames : D-EV!L
    - Are you banned on other servers? [if yes: which and why? I am a good boy, not banned.. <3
    - Why would u like to join us? i will play with dev!l (my lovely brother which is the best MW3 player and I love him really much because he is just the best and does everything for me and he learns me alot to play and he never rages) and if I am with my brother I am really happy. I also play alot of BO2 with my best friends (BILEL, Killer.Bma and alot more) and I love you all 1 by one.
    - Your clan's you've been in to and your rank in it  HGZ-MoD Very Happy (NoHoMo)

XOXO I LOVE YOU ALL!

Last edited by KiNGDDeViL on Sun 3 May - 2:46; edited 1 time in total
    Treiex

[Accepted] AcTiVeMaN wants to join the best clan called EL!T to have fun with the best friends and the best brother, D-DEV!l <3 Empty Re: [Accepted] AcTiVeMaN wants to join the best clan called EL!T to have fun with the best friends and the best brother, D-DEV!l <3

Post by Treiex Sun 3 May - 2:42

Cute
    B!l3l4II
    B!l3l4II
    Friend
    Friend

[Accepted] AcTiVeMaN wants to join the best clan called EL!T to have fun with the best friends and the best brother, D-DEV!l <3 Empty Re: [Accepted] AcTiVeMaN wants to join the best clan called EL!T to have fun with the best friends and the best brother, D-DEV!l <3

Post by B!l3l4II Sun 3 May - 2:47

good luck devil sister
    Killer B.Ma
    Killer B.Ma
    Leader
    Leader

Post by Killer B.Ma Sun 3 May - 12:35

Good luck nab Surprised
    Chek|Mate
    Chek|Mate
    Friend
    Friend

Post by Chek|Mate Sun 3 May - 15:26

Okay bro
    As we know u and know how u play
    We will accept u
    Welcome to the Family

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr - 22:56